Welcome to our Monthly Partner Highlights for April 2021. In this monthly series, we take a look at developments within our partner network. This month, we highlight Phenom and Microsoft.
Phenom, the company behind the leading Talent Experience Platform, just announced a $100 million Series D round. The funding was led by B Capital Group with participation from Dragoneer Investment Group, OMERS Growth Equity, and GoldenArc Capital. Phenom will use this funding to further their ability to serve the largest and most forward-thinking companies in the world. It also positions Phenom to grow their presence in global markets. This brings them closer to achieving their goal to help a billion people find the right job.
Microsoft is busy with their new product updates in Release Wave 1 of 2021. Here is a list of the upcoming changes to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources.
- Benefits Management – Public preview March 10 2021 – General availability May 2021
- Custom field support in benefits management – Public preview April 2021 – General availability May 2021
- Custom field support for eligibility processing – Public preview April 2021 – General availability May 2021
- Benefits notifications – Public preview May 2021 – General availability June 2021
- Benefits summary statement – Public preview July 2021 – General availability August 2021
Employee and Manager self-service
- Restrict employees from editing business contact details – Public preview February 2021 – General availability April 2021
Integrations and extensibility
- Enable simplified integration with payroll providers – Public preview April 2021 – General availability June 2021
- Enable employees to be marked as ready to pay – Public preview June 2021 – General availability July 2021
- Enable leave and absence integration with payroll providers – Public preview June 2021 – General availability July 2021
Leave and Absence
- Enable an absence manager to manage leave – Public preview May 2021 – General availability June 2021
For more information about the upcoming updates, take a look at the full planning here.