A workplace incident can occur in every organization. Even if you focus on safety, incidents happen. 337 million workplace accidents happen worldwide. 3,2 million of these accidents eventually led to the death of someone involved. In order to improve your workplace safety, it is important to evaluate every accident to make sure they don’t happen again.
Correct incident reporting is crucial for your company, the hospital, insurance company, and the government. In this article, we tell you what you should list in your workplace indecent report.
What should you report?
– Date, time, location, unit number
– Accident circumstances
– Witnesses’ accounts of the incident
– Resident’s account of the incident
– Resident symptoms before the incident
– Resident symptoms after the incident
– Vital observations after the incident
– Resident activity father the incident
– Faulty equipment or environmental hazards contributing to the incidents
– New risk factors after the incident
– Actions are taken by the organization to prevent or reduce the likeliness of another incident
Web app for reporting workplace incidents
The FourVision Health & Safety Web App is made to report and track injuries, sickness, and dangerous workplace incidents. Any workplace incident is unfortunate and sets off a number of administrative tasks required for regulatory compliance. The Health & Safety Web App is a powerful tool to report any workplace incident. The web app is fully integrated with Power BI for real-time analytics and is GDPR compliant. Feel free to contact us if you need more information about reporting workplace incidents or if you would like a demo of the Health & Safety Web App.