HR Project Manager
FourVision HR Plus is hiring! As a member of our HR Project Management team you will be responsible for a wide range of activities instrumental to the success implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR & Talent solutions and our Industry Leading suite of Web Apps that extend and enhance the platform. If you have strong leadership and analytical skills to insure projects are completed on-time, within scope and within budget we want to speak with you!
The Project Manager is responsible for leading various projects that require skills in planning, coordination and implementation of HR projects to meet and exceed project goals. Using leading edge methodologies such as Agile and Microsoft SureStep and collaborating with our world class Project Management team will be keys to your success.
At FourVision you will team with Microsoft and a network of highly skilled partner organizations to deliver the latest in HCM innovation from Microsoft. Our extensive suite of Web Apps provide the flexibility to configure unique customer environments leveraging best-of-class platforms and tools from Microsoft.
“Talent” is not only the product we deliver, but part of the FourVision DNA. We will leverage your skills and talents to their utmost, while providing development opportunities for you to grow within the FourVision family and in your core areas of expertise.
- Evangelize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent platform both internally and within our client environments globally
- Understand and display expertise in the HCM lifecycle, being a source of information and innovation in the areas of HR and Talent
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets
- Direct day-to-day activities of projects and staff
- Insure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and collaboration with Microsoft and our Partners
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Leverage Project Documentation as a means of communication both internally and with clients and partners
- Own project timeliness and budgets
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Work on projects of high complexity
Why we want you?
- Implementation or Project Management experience with a leading HCM platform or supporting technology (SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle HCM Cloud, ADP, etc.)
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
- Knowledge of functional area and related company products
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities
- Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Commitment to being accountable for results
- Capacity for building relationships both internally and externally
- Strong focus on client service
- Ability to think independently and make decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach to work
- Capacity to effectively manage a team
Why you want us?
- We are focused on HCM
- You will work with the latest Microsoft Dynamics HCM/Talent technology in an exciting and growing industry segment.
- You will be part of a growing organization (Europe, North America)
- We have a flat organization structure with short lines
- Home office for Europe in Arnhem (The Netherlands)
- Ability to work remotely
- You will be considered an individual - not an asset.
- Your personal and professional development are important to us.
- You will work in an exciting and interesting work environment without a dull moment.
- You will enjoy excellent primary and secondary working conditions
FourVision HR Plus is the first partner who is dedicated focusing on the HRM module of Dynamics and still working under the same company name. We have a long history of knowledge of the HRM module in the different Dynamics versions. Started in Version Dynamics 3 till the latest Dynamics 365 for Talent: The HR modules have no secrets for us.
We are involved upfront, before every new release of the HR module of Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 for Talent. As a trusted partner of Microsoft, we are member of the early adopter program of Microsoft.
Grow with us!
Sent your outstanding CV and short cover letter why you choose us to: email@example.com. If you have any questions about the vacancy, FourVision or any other subject, please contact us via +31 (0)26 365 33 77.