Join the #1 Human Resources specialist
for Dynamics 365
Are you a talented HCM consultant with experience in HRIS implementation projects? Do you want to take your next career step? If so, we would love to speak with you!
The HCM Consultant is responsible for client implementations of Dynamics 365 for Talent and/or the HCM module of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Including analysis, configuration, testing, issue resolution, process training, initial live run(s) support, and transition to our Customer Support organization.
- Lead the analyses workshops according to our project methodology (Microsoft SureStep)
- Define and document the required system configuration
- System set up and configuration of the HCM-modules like Organization Administration, Onboard, Personnel Management, Learning, Employee Development, Compensation, Leave and absence, etc.
- Lead the data migration process and aligns with the customer on the field mapping and data migration sheets.
- Proficient at providing on-site product overview sessions
- Pro-actively communicates and reports risks and status to the Project Manager
- Support client through all phases of the implementation as required
- Complete and forward customized training material to clients
- Provide support to clients until transition to Customer Support
- Manage the project scope. Investigate and make recommendations on issues that challenge scope restrictions
- Monitor and report on project and, as necessary, coordinate the development, discussion and approval of corrective action and contingency plans
- Manage stakeholder relations to ensure that project delivery expectations are clearly defined and met
Note: This role requires travel national (NL) and/or international (Europe). Dependents on your project(s) and client sites. This can be up to 50%.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum > 2 year HCM consulting experience (i.e. SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle HCM Cloud or similar platforms)
- Thorough understanding of the Human Resources functions and processes
- Experience with Payroll integration
- Experience with HRIS system configuration, data mapping & data conversion
- General knowledge of operating systems and networking infrastructures including general internet concepts
- Understanding of Agile and/or Microsoft SureStep implementation methodology
- Experience to effectively interact with all clients, both face to face and in calls
- Experience as Integration Lead with Payroll Interface
- Experience as Integration Lead with Interfaces and Data Migration
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Certifications
- Bilingual (Dutch & English)
- Effective communication skills: verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and other Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
- Ability to meet with client contacts of all levels
- Ability to work in varying client environments
- Ability to multi-task, analyze and problem solve
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work remotely with little or no supervision and minimal direction
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity, is pro-active
- We are focused on HCM
- You will work with the latest Microsoft Dynamics HCM/Talent technology in an exciting and growing industry segment.
- You will be part of a growing organization (Europe, North America)
- We have a flat organization structure with short lines
- Home office for Europe in Arnhem (The Netherlands)
- Ability to work remotely
- You will be considered an individual - not an asset.
- Your personal and professional development are important to us.
- You will work in an exciting and interesting work environment without a dull moment.
- You will enjoy excellent primary and secondary working conditions
FourVision HR Plus is the first partner who is dedicated focusing on the HRM module of Dynamics and still working under the same company name. We have a long history of knowledge of the HRM module in the different Dynamics versions. Started in Version Dynamics 3 till the latest Dynamics 365 for Talent: The HR modules have no secrets for us.
We are involved upfront, before every new release of the HR module of Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 for Talent. As a trusted partner of Microsoft, we are member of the early adopter program of Microsoft.
Grow with us!
Send us your outstanding CV and short motivation why you choose us to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the vacancy, FourVision or any other subject, please contact us via email@example.com or: +31 (0)26 365 33 77.