For our Research & Development department we are looking for a Cloud Solution Engineer. You will design, deploy, and maintain PaaS and SaaS environments. You are able to design the foundations of the future to realize the Azure Cloud Adoption Strategy for our customers from inside our ISV/SI role as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner.
Our R&D department is developing new end-user solutions, it will be up to you to work closely with the R&D department to make our (new) products serviceable and maintainable in the cloud solutions and set up the best deployment plans for new and existing customers. You are going to translate business propositions into technical solutions, document them and set up maintenance plans for delivered solutions.
Why we want you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business-Related field or equivalent work experience, also willing to follow courses and gain MCP certificates.
- Experience with Cloud Native Development technologies, Infrastructure, Cloud Provisioning and automation. Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services (VSO/TFS), Azure Logic Apps and PowerShell is preferred.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure as a service platforms: Microsoft Azure or other providers.
- Some experience or knowledge of developing processes, implementing and maintaining continuous build processes, including execution of automated unit and build verification tests is preferred.
- Strong conceptual strength, problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
Why you want us?
- That we consider our employees as people - not assets.
- Why our employee turnover rate is ridiculously low.
- That we are all unique and we believe in you as an independent individual
- That we care about personal and professional development
- That we can offer never a dull moment
- A group of great colleagues
- And last but not least that we have good primary and secondary working conditions (like 25 holiday days, yearly review moments and many more).
FourVision HR Plus is the first partner who is dedicated focusing on the HRM module of Dynamics and still working under the same company name. We have a long history of knowledge of the HRM module in the different Dynamics versions. Started in Version Dynamics 3 till the latest Dynamics 365 for Talent: The HR modules have no secrets for us.
We are involved upfront, before every new release of the HR module of Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 for Talent. As a trusted partner of Microsoft, we are member of the early adopter program of Microsoft.
Grow with us! Sent us your outstanding CV and short motivation why you choose us via the ‘apply’ button. If you have any questions about the vacancy, FourVision or any other subject, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or: +31 (0)26 365 33 77.