Get in touch
Recruitment Implementation Consultant
Join us as our latest Talent Experience platform Recruitment Implementation Consultant
People are the biggest contributor to every organization’s success. FourVision is changing the way organizations think about hiring, engaging and growing people with the power of technology & AI. Together with the Talent Experience Platform from Phenom People and third-party solutions (like Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent) we provide organizations with the end to end HR solution. We support the full candidate – recruiter – HR professional experience, from inspire to hire to retire. FourVision is looking for passionate Implementation Consultants to implement the TXM platform.
We deliver actionable insights giving people the visibility and guidance they need to find the best hire and the best opportunity. If you are passionate about solving one of the most fundamental problems in society – recruitment. FourVision is the place to be! This is a massive challenge and we’re just getting started.
The Implementation Consultant will work directly with customers to ensure the Talent Experience Platform is properly designed, integrated, deployed, and configured into a customer’s existing environment to best enable them for success.
- Demonstrate strong Talent Experience Platform product knowledge across all modules of our offering.
- Strong knowledge of Recruitment and HR processes
- Lead the Design, Building, Testing, and Deployment of necessary Integration solutions · Engage where appropriate in the sales cycle to help scope integration projects, contributing to SOW, project timeline, and work estimates.
- Lead initial client discovery workshops through client current & proposed recruiting process workflow designs, outlining configurations, customizations where appropriate.
- Lead integration/provisioning tasks designed to establish connectivity with client existing infrastructure/tools into the Talent Experience Platform.
- Help test & validate data migration/data ingestion throughout the implementation process and make corrective actions/recommendations on gaps, issues, concerns.
- Help clients resolve integration issues requiring in-depth expertise in the solution.
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure the client’s timelines are met.
- Provide guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
- Provide implementation best practices throughout FourVision
- Provide Admin Training to client administrator team(s) where appropriate.
- Contribute to the FourVision Professional Services knowledge base, documenting best in class implementation/integration practices, lessons learned, and documentation updates where appropriate.
- 2+ years of experience integrating systems with 3rd party service vendors, preferably in a dynamic fast past SaaS environment.
- OR you have worked as a senior recruitment consultant with very deep knowledge about business processes at the customer
- Experience with Dynamics 365 HCM or Talent, Workday, PeopleSoft, Taleo SAP or other SaaS and enterprise-grade on-premise HRIS/ATS systems/solutions
- BS/BA degree from a 4-year college or university
- Strong knowledge of service-orientated architecture design principles, common integration design patterns, and develop a deep understanding of FourVision’s implementation/integration methodology.
- Experience with integration technologies
- Experience with customer relationship management, management consulting, technical solution consulting.
- Experience with managing multiple projects/initiatives
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges
- Growth mindset with a desire to take ownership to drive internal business goals with cross-functional stakeholders in product, sales, and marketing
- Self-starter with ambitions to take on larger responsibilities as an individual contributor or in a leadership role
Working at FourVision Talent Experience services
FourVision improves the business life of recruiters, HR & IT professionals. We combine our experience, knowledge, and passion for HR and technology to transform your HR processes to bring out the best Talent in your people. As the Global Partner for the latest HR solution from Microsoft, Dynamics 365 for Talent, we have been successfully completing implementations in a variety of industries worldwide for more than a decade. FourVision, it starts with you. We treat our colleagues as family. Besides a good salary, flexible working arrangement and excellent benefits, we also give you the opportunity to develop yourself further both professionally and personally and accomplish your career goals and ambitions.
We offer a very flexible working environment. You have the option to work remotely or in the office. We make use of transparent and two-way open communication as we value what every colleague has to say and it breaks down the hurdles present in hierarchies. At FourVision you can bet on a strong team spirit. We believe it is important to evoke a sense of unity within the team and work together towards something bigger than ourselves.
FourVision provides on-the-job training to its colleagues as one form of stimulating professional development. We provide access to several resources such as Microsoft Academy, online library of training materials or training sessions held internally by our own certified Trainers to assist in obtaining new certification.
The FourVision culture is driven by diversity and innovation. We start our working day with great energy and enthusiasm and we thrive off the diverseness of one another. We regard ourselves as a close-knit family that leans on each other to produce meaningful work to all those who depend on our services and products.
Grow with us!
Send us your outstanding CV and motivation (letter, video or be creative) why you choose us to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the vacancy, FourVision or any other subject, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or: +31 (0)26 365 33 77 and ask for the Marketing Manager.
FourVision is not working with recruitment agencies or contractors.