for Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR (F&SCM)
Ensure leadership continuity
Secure your company for the future by identifying and developing leaders. Succession Planning for Dynamics 365 gives you insights into your employees’ status in fields such as; key worker, potential, performance, or retention. This insight allows your HR team to determine key roles and identify the employees who are most likely to thrive in those roles.
You are able to create dedicated talent pools and encourage skills development among your employees so as to prepare them for future succession. You will know what training an employee needs to undergo should another leave or retire; ensuring that you can fill any potential gaps in your workforce.
Meet the needs of your business
- Align your organization based on current and future business needs
- Track development opportunities to grow your talent by tracking high-potential employees
- Detect retention risks and enable proactive action based on expected impact of open key positions
- Create recommended development opportunities to grow your talent
- Foster internal mobility with insight into employee potential and willingness to relocate
- Define key positions for accurate analysis of high impact positions and risk management
- Measure Performance against Potential with the in-app 16- or 9-box talent grid tool
- Analytics & reporting using the Talent grids and organizational charts
- Define competencies of individual employees with competency assessments
- Establish necessary Skills, Education, Certificates linked to defined competencies
- Full integration with Performance Management for Dynamics 365
Use talent grids to cultivate potential in your workforce
We can help you configure a talent grid suited to your organization’s needs. The factors include performance scores, potential rankings, risk factors, teams, locations, number of successors, succession risk, and compensation overviews.
Organization hierarchy charts
Organization charts allow you to oversee your organization’s hierarchy at a single glance. This will give you an overview of important succession planning information, i.e. tenure risk, succession gaps, successor total, etc. The charts provide your managing teams with accurate information based on employee statistics facilitating quick and informed decision-making.