What are you going to learn during this 3 day advanced training for Dynamics 365 for Talent?
On this 3-day course, you will learn in detail how to set up and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent. This training will also serve as a good preparation for the Certification Exam of Talent (MB6-898 Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent).
The goal of this training course is to teach you how to set-up Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent. The course focuses on getting you familiarized with the technical aspects of the application and prepares you well for the MB6-898 Exam on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
This training is useful for those who need to set up and maintain the application. Usually, these are individuals who occupy the role of a Consultant, Key-User, Application Manager, Support Engineer or others who are responsible for setting up and maintaining the application.
Candidates typically should have a good understanding and knowledge of the human resource processes, HR IT-technology concepts and familiar with Dynamics 365 in general.
Understand Dynamics 365 for Talent Environment (30%)
- Understand Dynamics 365 for Talent Components
- Understand basic navigation in Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Use People Analytics and Personnel Management in Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Use the Employee and Manager self-service features
Manage the Attract and Recruiting Processes (20%)
- Manage jobs
- Create, accept, reject, and manage applicants
- Schedule and manage interviews
- Create and manage offers
- Use the Onboarding Modular application
- Design and configure welcome guides
- Set up and use task management
Setup and Use the Talent Core HR Application (30%)
- Manage worker information
- Set Up and manage benefit information
- Configure compensation information
- Manage Leave and absences
- Use compliance features in Dynamics 365 for Talent
The location of the training can be held at our FourVision office in The Netherlands or in-house at the customer or partner location. We can also provide a remote training session via Microsoft Teams and/ or Skype for Business.
€ 1500,- per person for the 3-day training. Price is excluding VAT.
In case of an in-house training at customer or partner location, actual expenses will be charged to client as pass through.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is the HR solution that brings managers, HR staff, your current and your future employees together. The solution can be seen as three separate workloads and experiences that support the Employee Lifecycle processes. They are at a high level:
• Attract (candidate profiles, manage and offer the interview process)
• Onboard (seamless onboarding experience that accelerates productivity of new hires)
• Core HR (streamline the human resource management process).