FourVision is hiring! As a member of our HR Project Management team you will be responsible for a wide range of activities instrumental to the successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR & Dynamics 365 for Talent solutions and our Industry Leading suite of Web Apps that extend and enhance the platform. If you have strong leadership and analytical skills to insure projects are completed on-time, within scope and within budget we want to speak with you!
The Project Manager is responsible for leading various projects that require skills in planning, coordination and implementation of HR projects to meet and exceed project goals. Using leading edge methodologies such as Agile and Microsoft SureStep and collaborating with our world class Project Management team will be keys to your success.
At FourVision you will team with Microsoft and a network of highly skilled partner organizations to deliver the latest in HCM innovation from Microsoft. Our extensive suite of Web Apps provide the flexibility to configure unique customer environments leveraging best-of-class platforms and tools from Microsoft.
“Dynamics 365 for Talent” is not only the product we deliver, but part of the FourVision DNA. We will leverage your skills and talents to their utmost, while providing development opportunities for you to grow within the FourVision family and in your core areas of expertise.
- Evangelize the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent platform both internally and within our client environments globally
- Understand and display expertise in the HCM lifecycle, being a source of information and innovation in the areas of HR and Talent
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets
- Direct day-to-day activities of projects and staff
- Insure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and collaboration with Microsoft and our Partners
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Leverage Project Documentation as a means of communication both internally and with clients and partners
- Own project timeliness and budgets
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Work on projects of high complexity
Why we want you?
- Implementation or Project Management experience with a leading HCM platform or supporting technology (SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle HCM Cloud, ADP, etc.)
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- PMP or equivalent professional project management certification
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
- Knowledge of functional area and related company products
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills for handling multiple and conflicting activities
- Excellent negotiation, communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Commitment to being accountable for results
- Capacity for building relationships both internally and externallyStrong focus on client service
- Ability to think independently and make decisionsStrong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach to work
- Capacity to effectively manage a team
Why you want us?
- We are focused on HCM
- You will work with the latest Microsoft Dynamics HCM/ Dynamics 365 for Talent technology in an exciting and growing industry segment.
- You will be part of a growing organization (Europe, North America)
- We have a flat organization structure with direct lines of communication
- Home office
- Ability to work remotely
- You will be considered an individual - not an asset.Your personal and professional development are important to us.
- You will work in an exciting and interesting work environment
- You will enjoy excellent primary and secondary working conditions
FourVision is an ambitious, innovative, and a certified Microsoft Gold Implementation Partner for Dynamics 365 for Talent with offices across three continents (Europe, America and APAC). We implement the latest HR solution from Microsoft and enhance it with our Web Apps. Our colleagues work hard to implement and support the latest HR software. We treat our colleagues as family. Besides a good salary, flexible working arrangement and excellent benefits, we also give you to opportunity to develop yourself further both professionally and personally and accomplish your career goals and ambitions.
FourVision offers a very flexible working environment. You have the option to work remotely or in the office. We make use of a transparent and two-way open communication as we value what every colleague has to say and it breaks down the hurdles present in hierarchies. At FourVision you can bet on a strong team spirit. We believe it is important to evoke a sense of unity within the team and work together towards something bigger than ourselves.
FourVision provides on-the-job training to its colleagues as one form of stimulating professional development. We provide access to several resources such as Microsoft Academy, online library of training materials or training sessions held internally by our own certified Trainers to assist in obtaining new certification.
The FourVision culture is driven by diversity and innovation. We start our working day with great energy and enthusiasm and we thrive of the diverseness of one another. We regard ourselves as a close knit family that leans on each other to produce meaningful work to all those who depend on our services and products.
Grow with us!
Send your outstanding resume and short cover letter why you choose us via the form below.
If you have any questions please contact us at (914)873-0040.