Are you a talented HCM Implementation consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit, superior project management and leadership skills? Have you implemented HCM systems for multiple clients? If so we would love to speak with you!
FourVision HR is a European-based, global company looking for talented individuals to join our growing team in North America. Leverage your unique skills in teambuilding, leadership and HRIS implementation project management as keys to our mutual success. We work closely with Microsoft and a network of Strategic Alliance Partners to serve Microsoft HR & Talent clients & prospects!
FourVision HR Plus is the world leader in Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 HR and Talent implementations. An innovator and first-to-market with HCM enhancements in Microsoft AppSource, FourVision extends the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 HR solutions to fit organizations of all sizes.
POSITION SUMMARY: (This role requires up to 50% travel)
The HCM Implementation Consultant and Team Leader is a “working manager” responsible for client implementations as well as growing and leading our North American implementation team. The position reports to the U.S. Practice, Managing Director and will lead a team of implementation specialists in the region. The position is also accountable for all aspects of assigned HR, and account setup in Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365, including analysis, configuration, validation, issue resolution, process training, initial live run(s) support, and transition to our Customer Support organization. The Implementation Leader (IL) must be capable of successfully implementing new business, platform conversions and existing account reconfiguration (i.e. US branches of existing clients), ensure a high degree of client satisfaction and maintain high productivity working with medium and large sized organizations in North America. The role requires a solid foundation in project management.
- Effectively lead and manage 3-5 distributed HCM implementation specialists
- Make unbiased hiring & firing recommendations based on performance & related skills
- Assign and balance team member project portfolios based on skills, experience and geographic relevance whenever possible
- Thorough understanding of Agile and/or Microsoft SureStep implementation processes and methodology
- Manage portfolio of accounts from project initiation to go-live
- Record and manage project deliverables, risks and actions
- Manage project risks and escalations to resolution
- Develop, manage and maintain a comprehensive Implementation Project Plan
- Provide regular Implementation status reports to stakeholders, highlighting critical issues and overall status of project
- Support client through all phases of the implementation as required
- Complete and forward customized training material to clients
- Proficient at providing on-site product overview sessions
- Provide support to clients until transition to Customer Support
- Commitment to a team environment demonstrate a positive, collaborative approach
- Maintain a current knowledge of FourVision HR and Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 products and services
- Act as a single point of contact for all project related issues and escalations
- Actively manage plans, dependencies, scope, risks, issues and quality, and deliver projects in line with agreed upon overall project timelines and budgets
- Manage project scope. Investigate and make recommendations on issues that challenge scope restrictions
- Monitor and report on project and, as necessary, coordinate the development, discussion and approval of corrective action and contingency plans
- Manage stakeholder relations to ensure that project delivery expectations are clearly defined and met
- Build and maintain a portfolio of reference-able customer relationships
Education: Post-secondary education or related business experience
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years HCM implementation team leadership or management
- Minimum 3 - 5 years HCM consulting experience (i.e. SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud or similar platforms)
- Thorough understanding of all Human Resources and payroll functions
- Understanding of programming, mapping & data conversion
- Functional knowledge of reporting and editing tools
- General knowledge of operating systems and networking infrastructures including general internet concepts
- Knowledge of Project Management concepts or PMP Certification
- Strong Excel skills and other Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Ability to effectively interact with all clients, both face to face and on the telephone
- Willingness to travel up to 50% by personal car or air to client site(s) and (less than 5%) to HQ in Europe. (Valid U.S. or Provincial Driver’s License and/or Passport as required)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Certifications
- PMP Certification
- Bilingual (English & French)
- Effective communication skills: verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize, schedule and facilitate effective meetings
- Ability to meet with client contacts of all levels
- Ability to work in varying client environments
- Ability to multi-task, analyze and problem solve
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work remotely with little or no supervision and minimal direction
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. FourVision HR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Grow with us!
Sent us your outstanding CV and short motivation why you choose us to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the vacancy, FourVision or any other subject, please contact us via email@example.com.