Join the #1 Human Resources specialist for Dynamics 365 as our Content hero!
Are you the talented Content Marketer/ Specialist who is addicted to online marketing, content and the latest technology? Do you want to take the next step in your Marketing career? If so, we would love to speak with you!
In-depth and unique content. That makes you enthusiastic. If that is not there, then you make sure it will. Responding to current topics and playing with language is the ideal combination for you. You quickly become part of the organization (mission, vision, related topics and build relationships with colleagues). According to the content strategy and plan you work structured on content. You have the magical ability to maintain and help building the FourVision brand. This is your chance to be a part of a fast-growing international technology company. With great pleasure you create the content strategy and plan/ calendar, implement it and analyze your results and make adjustments if necessary. Based on the customer journey and the customer needs you create unique content and share this via our Digital channels. You are not only excellent with text, but you are also very keen on getting the right information from your colleagues (they are your most valuable source of information) and translating it into content for our Digital channels.
Your job will include:
- Continuous development/ optimization of FourVision’s Digital Channels;
- Create a plan for the (SEO) content to be published, in collaboration with the marketing team;
- Write blogs, product descriptions, video scripts or other pieces
- Perform quality checks on the websites, take action when issues are raised;
- Testing and measuring the cross-media campaigns;
- Evaluate campaign results and share general insights;
- Creation of product content (descriptions and specifications) in domain;
- Setup campaigns by creation of landing-pages, banners etc;
- Creation of product pages
- Creation of SEO proof content and monitoring results;
- Visiting exhibitions to develop your skills.
- You are working very closely with the Marketing Manager, Online Marketing specialist, intern, External marketing agency and our HR/ IT specialists
- You will be part of the Marketing team and report to the Marketing Manager
Why we want you:
- You are a great colleague, team player and a real asset for our team
- You have the right social skills to communicate with everybody inside and outside FourVision
- You want to know everything about the latest technology this is like an addiction for you
- You can present yourself as the content specialist of FourVision and you are willing to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Education is important but the right working experience is even more important, you have:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Business IT or related
- At least 1 year working experience in Content Marketing and or (online) Communication
But we know this specialism is not all about education and working experience but also about your knowledge you have gained, you have knowledge from:
- SEO, SEA and Google advertising (or willing to improve this)
- Social media campaigns
- Channel optimization
- Your English verbal and writing skills are excellent (native)
- Your Dutch verbal and writing skills are good (or willing to improve)
- You feel comfortable in an international environment;
- You are located in the Netherlands
Working with us
FourVision is an ambitious, innovative, and a certified Microsoft Gold Implementation Partner for Dynamics 365 for Talent with offices across three continents (Europe, America and APAC). We implement the latest HR solution from Microsoft and enhance it with our Web Apps. Our colleagues work hard to implement and support the latest HR software. We treat our colleagues as family. Besides a good salary, flexible working arrangement and excellent benefits, we also give you to opportunity to develop yourself further both professionally and personally and accomplish your career goals and ambitions.
FourVision offers a very flexible working environment. You have the option to work remotely or in the office. We make use of a transparent and two-way open communication as we value what every colleague has to say and it breaks down the hurdles present in hierarchies. At FourVision you can bet on a strong team spirit. We believe it is important to evoke a sense of unity within the team and work together towards something bigger than ourselves.
FourVision provides on-the-job training to its colleagues as one form of stimulating professional development. We provide access to several resources such as Microsoft Academy, online library of training materials or training sessions held internally by our own certified Trainers to assist in obtaining new certification.
The FourVision culture is driven by diversity and innovation. We start our working day with great energy and enthusiasm and we thrive of the diverseness of one another. We regard ourselves as a close knit family that leans on each other to produce meaningful work to all those who depend on our services and products.
Grow with us!
Send us your outstanding CV and short motivation (letter, video or be creative) why you choose us to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the vacancy, FourVision or any other subject, please contact us via email@example.com or: +31 (0)26 365 33 and ask for the Marketing Manager.