What are you going to learn during this 2 day - Introduction Training Dynamics 365 for Talent?
On this 2-day course, you will be introduced to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent concept. You will learn the processes and features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent and how to use them.
During the training session, you will:
- Understand the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent concepts
- Understand the capabilities of Talent
- Understand how to navigate in Talent
- Understand the Talent Attract app
- Understand the Talent Onboard app
- Understand the Core HR
- Understand how Talent can integrate with FourVision Web Apps
The goal of this training course is to provide you with a clear understanding of the functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent and teach you how it can be used to optimize an HR department. The course focuses on getting you familiarized with Talent so you are better equipped for your next steps.
This training is useful for Prospects, Customers and Partners. It is also useful for individuals who occupy the role of an HR Manager, IT Manager, Key-user, Process Owner, Project Manager, Consultant or others who functionally use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent and provide support for the application.
Candidates typically should have a good understanding and knowledge of the human resource processes and HR IT-technology concepts.
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- Recruiting Management
- Onboarding Management
- Organizational Management
- Job and Position Management
- Personnel Management
- Worker and Position Actions
- Compensation Management
- Benefit Management
- Performance Management
- Learning Management
- Leave and Absence Management
- Employee and Manager Self-Service
- People Analytics
The location of the training can be held at our FourVision office in The Netherlands or in-house at the your location. We can also provide a remote training session via Skype.
€ 1000,- per person for the 2-day training. Price is excluding VAT.
In case of an in-house training at customer or partner location, actual expenses will be charged to client as pass through.
For a more advanced 3-day training course to understand and how to set up, configure and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent, follow the training ‘Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent – advanced Training’. This training can also be used as preparation for the Certification of Dynamics 365 for Talent.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is the HR solution that brings managers, HR staff, your current and your future employees together. The solution can be seen as three separate workloads and experiences that support the Employee Lifecycle processes. In high level:
- Attract (candidate profiles, manage and offer the interview process)
- Onboard (seamless onboarding experience that accelerates productivity of new hires)
- Core HR (streamline the human resource management process)